- we all are facing some issue with when starting the development Server with pending migration.
- If there are any pending migrations, there is no issue to start our development server. also We donot know any pending migrations present or not.
- when we take any pages, then it shows Migrations pending.
- sometimes it shows some variable is null.
- to solve this issue, we need to use penmig gem.
- Here is the url.
add this gem to development Group.
generate the template file using command rails g penmig
thats all, when we take Pull and start our developement Server, it will do any pending migration, then only starts our Dev Server.
- suggestions are welcome.
- in the next update, will come up with a logic of automatically do the migration and thus no need to resart our server when our DEV server is already started.
Note: will migrate the pending migration only when we take pull and starts our DEV Server.